- Competitive salary package on offer circa $75-85,000 inclusive of super.
- Stunning CBD offices, modern open plan working environment.
- Fantastic culture, diverse leadership team, supportive mentor.
Our client are a highly regarded, international investment management firm that has experienced rapid growth over the past 24 months due to acquiring a new fund. Their infrastructure to support this growth is now in place and as such, we are recruiting a newly created Team Assistant position that will work closely with the Senior Executive Assistant of the firm. This role will allow for fantastic career progression opportunities! Being a very successful, modern and fast-paced investment management operation, they only hire driven, focused and highly capable individuals. You will support the Global Capital and Investor Relations team in an administrative capacity; events and project opportunities available!
The key responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to;
- Setting up and managing the booking of meetings, calendars, meeting rooms and technology requirements as required by the team;
- Assisting with the preparation and coordination of documents and reports;
- Coordinating and booking both domestic and international travel, including flights, accommodation and itineraries;
- Expense reconciliation;
- Putting together PowerPoint presentations and supporting meeting research preparation documents;
- Supporting in the execution of Investor Relations events, roadshows and conferences; and
- Supporting in the adhoc management of any other administrative or office management related tasks as required by the business, via direction of the Senior Executive Assistant.
In order to be considered for this position you will ideally possess Financial Services or Property Investment industry experience in a Team or Personal Assistant capacity. You will be immaculately presented and have no trouble communicating with stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external. Our client has a great workplace culture, so you will be someone who is personable and enjoys contributing to the positive team atmosphere and environment. You will be sharp and professional as well as hard working and determined. Finally, you will be available to be contacted outside of standard office hours to assist with international travel requirements as and when required.
The Next Step
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply ASAP, as we are moving quickly on this role. For any questions please call Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time