- Stunning modern office space
- CBD location close to public transport
- Amazing office culture with work perks!
Our client, one of Australia’s most fast growing Financial Services firms, are looking to hire a Team Assistant to provide exceptional administrative support to one of their divisions. Based in their amazing offices in the Sydney CBD, you will be providing support for senior managers as well as Adhoc duties for the wider team. This company truly cares about its employees and have perks including activity based working and amazing work-life balance. Opportunities to join award winning businesses don’t come around very often, so read on to learn more about the role.
Providing high level administrative support, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Organising travel arrangements, itineraries and accommodation for conferences/meetings
- Coordination of meetings including meeting room bookings, sending invites and catering
- Creating accounts for new employees and assisting with the induction of new staff
- Processing invoices and ensuring they are coded correctly
- Distribute incoming/outgoing correspondence
- Provide general admin support including telephone screening, scanning and maintaining filing systems
In order to be considered for this role and ultimately successful in obtaining it, you will require:
- Significant experience within an administrative based role, ideally within a corporate environment
- Exceptional communication skills that will allow you to liaise with all levels of stakeholders
- A self-starter that can take initiative and provide solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient user of all Microsoft Office Applications and other IT systems
The Next Step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time