- Kick start or accelerate your corporate career with training and development
- Fun culture and team dynamic within a fast paced professional services firm
- Corporate modern offices in the CBD, close to Wynyard
A visionary concept has gone from a brilliant idea to a successful business. Our client are turning the professional services industry on its head and want you to be part of making it happen! Looking for a high potential Team Assistant who can help their business engine hum and enable the team to do what they do best. This is a newly created role, offering a work hard play hard nature, with a great family dynamic to the team and culture. The role will develop as the business continues it’s success, providing the chance grow and progress in the future.
Reporting into the Office and Administration Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Managing contracts and document preparation for the team;
- Managing multiple diaries and arranging meetings;
- Expenses and credit card reconciliations;
- Client liaison with external stakeholders and third parties;
- Meeting and greeting visitors when required for the team;
- Responding to emails, phone messages, client requests on behalf of team as required;
- Assisting with events coordination for clients and the team and;
- Other admin support and office related requests as required from the team.
12 months experience in an administrative capacity is preferred but not necessary. Ultimately the ideal candidate will have a passion for learning and desire to develop corporate administration skills. As well as this the key attributes we will identify include;
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and have an eye for detail;
- Collaborative team player as well as operational autonomously;
- Proficiency with IT systems like Microsoft Office skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and;
- A strong work ethic but down to earth nature.
The Next Step
If this sounds like something you’re interested in being a part of, or if you know someone who will thank you for suggesting them please don’t delay in applying. For any questions please call Grace on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time