- Work within a fast paced and buzzing environment in the CBD
- Take on a varied TA role where no two days are the same
- Along with career development there’s attractive perks like events on offer
Working with a leading business in the music and entertainment industry, this brand have become synonymous with being leaders in their field. Based in their CBD office, this role will work closely with the General Manager and take on a varied role in a team assistant capacity. Someone who is highly passionate about their career and has a proactive and can do attitude will thrive in this environment. Take the opportunity to learn from the best and set yourself on a strong career trajectory with this role!
Supporting the General Manager and team with all facets of PA/Admin support will remain the priority. Specifically, this will look like:
- Being the first point of contact for all internal and external stakeholder queries via phone and email;
- Managing travel and supporting with event coordination;
- Collating and distribution of information from all management meetings;
- Coordination of documents and presentations;
- Diary Management and arranging appointments with key stakeholders;
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of reports, letters and presentations;
- Manage all stock, stationary orders and needs and;
- A variety of projects day to day as directed by the GM.
To be considered for this position you will possess prior experience working in an administrative capacity as a team assistant or personal assistant. 3 years is ideal, and someone looking to further develop and grow their career will benefit from working closely with an experienced GM who loves to mentor others. It is imperative you have worked in a flexible or agile environment, with a passion for the entertainment, music, media or events space as an added benefit. You will be highly organised, meticulous to detail and enjoy the challenge that comes with juggling multiple tasks.
The Next Step
This is a rare opportunity to work for an iconic brand! If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out to Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 to discuss today.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time