- St Leonards location with convenient access to transport and parking
- Team Assistant role with opportunity to support a senior leader
- Well known and highly regarded national business in the aged care sector
Our client is a well-established Australian business that has been providing high quality service within the aged care sector for decades. They are recognised for their award-winning innovation and diversification into the healthcare space, they have maintained a strong reputation throughout its years. An opportunity is available for an experienced Team Assistant to join them for the next 8-12 weeks. Providing a high level of administrative support to the a senior leader and team, this person will require a proactive, forward thinking approach and ability to hit the ground running in this contract.
This Team Assistant role will require you to perform the following responsibilities:
- Email management and prioritisation;
- Diary management for senior stakeholders;
- Corresponding on behalf of the senior leader;
- Administrating invoices and managing expenses;
- Preparation of documents, reports and presentations;
- Constantly facilitating communication between internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing administrative support to the broader team and;
- Providing back up support to fellow TA and EA’s across the group.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience supporting a team and senior leaders. Your attention to detail is important, as is maintaining a high level of accuracy, and confidence in your prioritisation & organisational skills. Advanced communication skills (both verbal and written) are imperative, along with your ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders of all levels. You must be articulate, kind, and take pride in providing a high level of service at all times. An immediate start and commitment until early 2021 is necessary for the successful candidate.
The Next Step
If you have the experience outlined above, please apply with an updated resume. Any further questions, contact Grace Jorgensen on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp