- 6-12 month contract offering stability through 2021
- Opportunity to grow your skills and take on support to executives
- Global business, flexible culture and a warm/friendly office vibe
Our client is a highly regarded global engineering firm, with a well established presence here in Australia, they have offices here in Sydney and it is for that team we are now recruiting a Team Assistant/Office Coordinator. With business values that filter into their culture they have a high performing, flexible and friendly team. As a maternity leave cover this role will provide a full handover for the successful candidate and 6-12 months to take ownership of this position. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and develop your career as an administration professional, this could be the position for you in 2021!
The responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting 3 Directors and an office of 20-30 staff;
- Managing calendars and meetings, using best judgement on priorities and scheduling;
- Managing travel bookings and itinerary where required;
- Attending board and management meetings and taking minutes;
- Supporting in preparation of documents, tenders, reports and other administrative needs of the team;
- Being the first point of contact to answer any calls including the meet and greet of guests;
- Preparing meeting rooms and setting up required equipment;
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office and facilities including kitchen and stationary supplies, security passes, printer, and photocopier stock and;
- Any other support required to support the growth and success of the Sydney office.
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a similar support role, ideally within an engineering, construction or similar business. You will understand that to be successful, you need a flexible, agile and hold a proactive mindset. The ideal candidate will also be an ambitious team player who enjoys driving team culture. No task will be too big or too small, and your communication skills, attention to detail and client service ability will be second to none. This position offers the right individual a long term stable contract opportunity for a minimum of 6 months, likely 12. As this role is commencing in December you will be immediately available or have a very short notice period.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and phone Katie Clarke on 0437 387 743 with any questions.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp