- Newly created role, great team culture and career progression opportunities
- Be apart of a growing team in Sydney!
- Incredible perks including bonus, health insurance and 6 weeks annual leave
Our client is a highly regarded Investment Firm, with over 20 offices globally. They have recently established an Australian based footprint here in Sydney, and it is for that office we are now recruiting a Team Assistant/Office Coordinator. With business values that filter into their culture they have a high performing, innovative and team orientated approach. Key to success in this position will be your ability to be proactive, hands on and operate as a self-starter. This role will be dynamic and ever-changing as the firm grows and expands, and on a daily basis it will encompass a wide variety of administrative responsibilities. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and develop your career as an administration professional, this could be the position for you!
The responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to:
- Managing calendars and meetings, using best judgement on priorities and scheduling;
- Managing travel bookings including complex flights and accommodation requests;
- Assisting in producing presentations for meetings;
- Being the first point of contact to answer any calls including the meet and greet of guests;
- Preparing meeting rooms and setting up required equipment;
- Managing external relationships and suppliers from travel agencies to contractors and couriers;
- Assisting in the management of all internal IT requirements including mobiles, internet, intranet and laptops;
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office and facilities including kitchen and stationary supplies, security passes, printer, and photocopier stock and;
- Any other administrative support required to support the growth and success of the Sydney office.
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar support role, ideally within a financial services, consulting, or professional services business. You will understand that to be successful at this level, you need a flexible, agile and proactive mindset. The ideal candidate will also be an ambitious team player who thrives working in a fast-paced environment. No task will be too big or too small, and your communication skills and client service ability will be second to none. Your technical skill set should include experience with the Microsoft Office and G Suite packages. This position offers exceptional opportunity to grow your professional support career in an emerging private equity market leader. Be supported by your international peers, in playing a key role in the expansion and operational effectiveness of the Sydney business.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and phone Grace Jorgensen on 0499 910 241 with any questions.
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Contract: Permanent / Full Time