- 3 – 6 month contract, with the potential to extend!
- Opportunity to grow your skills and take on support to executives
- Global business with a fantastic culture and stunning CBD offices!
Our client is a highly regarded professional services consulting firm, with a well-established presence here in Australia. They have offices globally, and are looking for an experienced and vivacious Team Assistant/Office Coordinator to join their team for a minimum period of 3 months. They are a high performing, flexible and friendly team, who are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and add to what is already a fantastic culture. This position will see you take ownership of your role, and give you exposure to supporting senior executives within the business. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and develop your career as an administration professional, this could be the position for you in 2021!
The Responsibilities of this role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing calendars and meetings, using best judgement on priorities and scheduling;
- Managing meeting and domestic travel bookings for senior executives as and when required;
- Preparing meeting rooms and required equipment;
- Being the first point of contact for all guests, and screening and passing through calls;
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office, including facilities and catering request management, and;
- Any other task to support the office in an administrative and team support capacity, and to facilitate office operations.
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar support role, ideally within a financial services, consulting, or professional services business. You will understand that to be successful at this level, you need a flexible, agile and proactive mindset. The ideal candidate will also be an ambitious team player who thrives working in a fast-paced environment. No task will be too big or too small, and your communication skills and client service ability will be second to none. Your Microsoft Office Suite skills will also of course be advanced. This position offers an exceptional opportunity to grow your professional support career and has an immediate start date. This role is therefore best suited to those who are looking for temporary or contract work, and who can interview and commence immediately.
The Next Step
We are moving quickly on this role. If the above sounds like you, please apply with your most recent CV today! Alternatively, please call Claire McClintock with any questions on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp