- Part time role – working Thursday and Friday
- Fabulous corporate offices based in the CBD
- Commencing mid-January 2021!
Our client is looking for an experienced Team Assistant to support the Office of General Counsel, providing high level administrative support two days per week as part of a job share role. The required working days for this role are Thursdays and Fridays, commencing on the 11th January 2021 on a 12 month fixed term basis.
This role will suit someone who has previous experience as a team assistant/administrator within the financial services or legal sectors, who is excited to join a globally renowned business in a part time capacity.
This responsibilities of this role will include but will not be limited to;
- Diary management and meeting coordination for the Office of General Counsel;
- Document preparation, proofreading and formatting including letters, agreements and meeting packs;
- Updating and maintaining internal policies, procedures, systems and websites;
- Arranging catering, IT setup requirements and paper collation for relevant meetings;
- Directing calls, and providing administrative support for the General office, and
- Any other ad-hoc administrative tasks as required by the team.
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess Team/Administrative assistant experience, having worked within the financial services sector. You will have a high level of attention to detail and strong communication skills. The ability to problem solve and prioritise will be key in this role, as you will be dealing with various stakeholders with various requirements, so you must also have excellent time management skills. You will be adaptable and able to easily work with various personalities, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. You must be available to start in line with the commencing date of January 11th.
The Next Step
If you have the experience outlined above, please apply with an updated resume.
Please note due to the nature of this position, we anticipate a large volume of applications, so only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role, we appreciate your patience.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp