- Newly created role!
- Sydney CBD location
- $60-70k + superannuation (pro-rata)
Our client is a listed financial services business who provides an array of services to its high profile customers. Over the years they’ve built their reputation up to a global scale, and today are a leader in the Australian and NZ market, and are a household name across Asia, Europe and the Americas. On offer is a Team Assistant position to provide high level support to the Leadership Team to ensure the smooth running of their daily priorities.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting the team with managing their diaries
- Coordinating travel and accommodation plans for the team
- Reconciling and processing Amex expenses for the Leadership team
- Updating and maintaining email distribution groups and organisational charts
- Assisting with ad hoc administration for the team; new starter set ups, relocations, rollout of software enhancements
- Actively participating in the administrative management of the floor (eg: mail deliveries, order stationery, general floor maintenance)
To be considered for this position you will need to be a team player, have excellent organisational and administrative skills, and be confident in dealing with stakeholders of all levels. You need to be a self starter, be results focused, and be capable of working in a reactive environment. Experience in the Financial or Professional Services industries is highly regarded, as is a polished presentation.
The Next Step
We are moving quickly on this search, please send your resume through for immediate consideration. Isabella Armati
Job Title: Team Assistant