- Car required – car allowance provided!
- Work in a supportive and close knit team!
- City/Eastern suburbs fringe location!
We are working with a boutique business that has been operating in Sydney for over 10 years, and as a result has become a highly regarded household name! Known for their contemporary approach when servicing their clients, they have altered and improved the industry completely. In response to experiencing rapid growth, they require a Team Assistant to join the close knit team and support them with all things administrative, as well as liaise with their high profile clients on a daily basis. Their modern offices are situated close to a variety of cafes and public transport options, as well as convenient street parking on side streets. If you enjoy working in a corporate, yet funky and innovative office environment – then this role is perfect for you – keep reading!
This role requires you to provide administrative support to one of the Directors and their small team. Responsibilities include:
- Organising and scheduling the Director’s appointments, diary & inbox management, meetings, agendas and travel booking (domestic).
- Administrative tasks; filing, faxing, updating and managing the database
- Building relationships and liaising with clients, internal teams and third party suppliers
- Preparing properties and agents for listings and appraisal presentations
- Attending out-of-office appointments with contractors
The ideal candidate must possess 2-3 years’ experience as an Administrative or Team Assistant in a corporate environment. You’ll need to be capable of working in a reactive, and fast moving work environment, and be experienced in juggling multiple priorities. Personality wise, we’re looking for someone who is calm, poised, and welcoming; and in terms of presentation, a polished and eloquent individual. You’ll need to be proficient the MS Office Suite, and have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. For this role, a clean license and car is necessary (you are provided with a car & phone allowance).
The Next Step
On offer is the opportunity to support an industry leader within a leading boutique agency. If you believe you’ve got what it takes, please apply online with an updated resume. Feel free to contact Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 or email@example.com if you require more info. I look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time