- Join a boutique professional services firm based in North Sydney
- Support a small team and key managers with all admin support
- Enjoy a highly team based environment and progression, learning and development
Our client are a well established boutique professional services firm. They partner with well known Australian and global businesses across Australia and have a strong reputation for excellence in their field and a genuine commitment to market leading service. An opportunity is on offer for a personable and flexible Team Assistant to support two key teams within their North Sydney office. This is a fast paced role with lots of room for growth and progression long term, coupled with a unique team
Whilst having a strong administration focus the key areas of this role will include;
- Organising travel and itineraries for the senior managers;
- Diary management, coordinating and booking meetings;
- Client liaison with external stakeholders and third parties;
- Preparing meeting agendas, attending and recording minutes and actions;
- Response to emails, phone messages, client requests on behalf of team as required;
- Managing meeting room bookings;
- Preparation and formatting of client proposals, documents and presentations;
- Update and maintain the database, data entry and uploading of documents and;
- Other admin support requests as required by the directors, managers or team.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years in an administration capacity as a team assistant, administration assistant or similar. As well as this the key attributes we will identify include;
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and have an eye for detail;
- Collaborative team player as well as operational autonomously;
- Proficiency with IT systems and strong Microsoft Office skills;
- Superior interpersonal skills with excellent customer service abilities and;
- Experience in a corporate business environment and ready for a challenge.
The Next Step
In return you will be rewarded with a flexible and team oriented culture, strong salary as well as team incentives, onsite parking, flexibility to work from home, additional annual leave days each year and learning and development opportunities. If this sounds like the role for you please contact Grace Lamey for further information on 0499 910 241 or apply today!
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time