- Take initiative and make this role your own
- Close to transport and convenient location in the CBD!
- Immediate start available for the right candidate
Our client are an industry leader who provide an unrivalled and expert service within the property advisory and real estate sector. They are looking for a sharp, driven and intelligent professional to provide support to two Director’s and a small team. Their contemporary offices are located in the heart of the CBD, close to public transport. They are looking for an experienced and proactive admin professional who exhibits initiative, has a ‘no fuss’ attitude and can provide high level support overseeing the general administration of the firm.
In this varied role where no two days will be the same, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Diary, travel and calendar management for the Director’s;
- Expense reconciliation;
- Booking meetings and liaising with various stakeholders;
- Assisting the Director’s with property and database management;
- Presentation, report and document preparation;
- Any other task to support the efficient running of the office.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar Administrative role , with 3 + years’ experience in a professional environment. You must have the correct aptitude to manage various tasks, demands and time frames, whilst also being reactive to last minute change. Property or real estate experience is advantageous, but not imperative for the right candidate. A high attention to detail is a essential, as you will be formatting and preparing property related documents; and the ability to communicate with various internal and external stakeholders confidently is a must. The right person will be well organised, efficient, and will be excited by the opportunity to get involved in an array of tasks. Finally, having an intermediate understanding of MS Office Suite, specifically excel is required.
The Next Step
If this sounds like you, please apply with your most recent CV today. Alternatively, please contact Claire McClintock for further information on 0498 990 161
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time