- Award winning listed business based in stunning CBD offices
- Highly inclusive workplace culture that promotes flexibility
- Autonomous role supporting 3 senior leaders and their teams
Our client, one of the most well known businesses in their field, are looking for a Team Assistant to support 3 senior leaders and their national teams. This business is known for their progressive nature and a workplace culture that is second to none. Not only will you be a part of an amazing team, you will be blessed with state of the art office space, flexible working and a CBD location close to public transport. Opportunities like this don’t come around regularly, so if you’re immediate or have a short notice period and looking for a role with long term potential, this could be ideal for you!
Providing high level administrative support to the 3 leaders and their teams, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Diary and travel management
- Inbox management including responding to correspondence
- Extensive meeting coordination including organisation of meeting rooms, catering and IT Set up
- Processing expenses and invoices
- Coordination of weekly and fortnightly team meetings
- Contracts administration and processing of documentation
- Onboarding and set up of new staff/team members
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will ideally have 3 or more years in a Team Assistant position. You will enjoy working in a big business, taking initiative and working autonomously. You should have no trouble communicating with all levels of internal and external stakeholders. Whilst industry experience is not essential, previous exposure to working in property will be highly regarded as well as exposure to systems like Concur, Basware or Salesforce.
the next step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Grace Lamey is available 0499 910 241 for any questions.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time