- Permanent opportunity available for an immediate start – remote on-board.
- Alexandria location, parking nearby! Modern and safe office environment.
- Fantastic C’Suite exposure for an up and coming administrative professional.
Our client is a global healthcare organisation whom pride themselves on delivering innovative and compassionate treatments for their clients. Given the demand on this industry sector at present and our reliance on technology, we cannot think of a more interesting place to be for fantastic Team Assistant! This role will provide 1:1 support to the energetic and creative CIO whilst also looking after his direct reports, and the broader team. Further, this position will provide you with fantastic exposure to a fast-growing, tech savvy, forward thinking Executive Team and business.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the diary and upcoming travel requirements for the CIO and Technology Team;
- Arranging and preparing for all meetings (virtual or in person);
- Preparing meeting papers, reports, presentations, agendas and minutes;
- Maintaining financial records such as expenses, invoices and purchase requisitions for the Technology Team;
- Participating in and organising various projects for the CIO and Technology Team (meetings, events, dinners, conferences etc); and
- Championing new business initiatives as the company continues to evolve, collaborating with the global administration team.
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess a minimum of five years experience working in a corporate administration capacity. We would love to speak to Team Assistants ready to do a lateral shift in title, with a step up in terms of seniority (supporting at C’Suite). We will also speak to PA’s and junior EA’s who are not fussed on title – and care more so about the responsibility, the opportunity and the industry. Our client loves to work with passionate people; in healthcare you need to be empathetic, focused and calm. It goes without saying, however you will be tech savvy in nature (Advanced MS Office Suite skills preferred), confident working across multiple platforms, have a strong sense of initiative and be capable of working autonomously. In this position you will be able to take part in the exciting digital transformation journey in healthcare, whilst making a difference to real people and their day to day lives.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume via the link. Due to an increase in volume of applications, please note you may experience a slight delay in receiving feedback. Louise Tyler and Sarah Bolitho will be reviewing applications.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time