- Permanent opportunity available for an immediate start!
- Close to public transport and parking nearby!
- Fantastic C’Suite exposure for an up and coming administrative professional.
Our client is a well established ASX listed organisation who pride themselves on delivering innovative solutions for their clients. Given the demand on this industry sector, we cannot think of a more interesting place to be for a fantastic Team Assistant! This role will provide 1:1 support to the energetic and creative CIO whilst also looking after the broader technology team based nationally. Further, this position will provide you with fantastic exposure to a fast-growing, tech savvy business and allow for long term career progression, mentoring and personal development.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the diary and travel requirements for the CIO and Technology Team;
- Arranging and preparing for all meetings (virtual or in person);
- Preparing meeting papers, reports, presentations, agendas and minutes;
- Maintaining financial records such as expenses, invoices and purchase requisitions for the Technology Team;
- Participating in and organising various projects for the CIO and Technology Team (meetings, events, dinners, conferences etc); and
- Championing new business initiatives as the company continues to evolve, collaborating with the broader administration team.
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess experience working in a corporate administration capacity. We would love to speak to Team Assistants with 1-2 years experience looking for a new challenge, or Administration Assistants ready to do a step up in seniority and responsibility (supporting at C’Suite). It goes without saying, however you will be tech savvy in nature (MS Office Suite skills), confident working across multiple platforms, have a strong sense of initiative and be capable of working autonomously. Personality here is also key, you will be a great communicator, proactive, eager and willing to learn.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume via the link. Due to an increase in volume of applications, please note you may experience a slight delay in receiving feedback. We will however be reviewing applications immediately.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time