- Take your TA career to the next step supporting a global head of and team
- Immediate start with long term potential working for an employer of choice
- Polished corporate offices in the heart of the CBD
Are you interested in continuing your Team Assistant career with a market leading brand? This is your chance! Highly regarded and recognised in their industry, this business boast modern corporate offices and a fast paced innovative culture. In addition to a temporary to permanent opportunity, via working for this employer you will gain exposure to development, fantastic TA/EA support networks and exposure to high level executives. The position we have at present is for a motivated and capable Team Assistant who is available to start immediately.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management across multiple time-zones;
- Inbox and email management for senior stakeholders;
- Domestic and international travel arrangements including preparation of itineraries;
- Administrating invoices and managing expenses;
- Preparation of documents, reports and presentations;
- Constantly facilitating communication between internal and external stakeholders; and
- Providing administrative support to the broader team.
To be considered for this position you will be a Team Assistant hailing from large financial services organisations. Personality wise you will be malleable, polished, commercial in the use of your skills and possess exceptional time management and stakeholder relationships. You will thrive in fast-paced environments and be capable of moulding your style to operate proactively!
The Next Step
Interviews for this position will commence immediately so please don’t delay to submit your interest today! For any further questions Grace Lamey is available on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Contract or Temp