- Exceptional culture with flexibility, autonomy and employee engagement
- Work closely with an Executive Assistant in this newly created role.
- Work for an employer of choice well known Australia wide and globally.
This Team Assistant position will support a fast paced and ambitious yet down to earth team in Sydney. We are looking for a true team player that will enjoy collaborating with a broader (global) EA/TA network and is comfortable providing support to a team of 8. This company is making huge strides in their area of specialisation, their employee engagement is strong and they have proved their resilience and compassion in 2020 with flexibility, support and structured contingency plans for their team. Further, they are well established and stable, continuing to acquire assets, take on projects and invest in their growth. This is a permanent hire and newly created role for a Team Assistant to join them in 2021 and beyond.
Taking on this Team Assistant position, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management of key team members where required;
- Coordination and support of new starters on-boarding in the team;
- Expense and invoice reconciliation;
- Preparing documents and presentations for various committees, client related meetings and deal related activities;
- Document management, electronic filing and management of multiple online platforms;
- Monitor team requirements – office supplies, consumables, technology, equipment servicing and maintenance.
- Providing relief for the Executive Assistant, collaborating with and stepping up to support when required;
- Liaising with key stakeholders internal and external who are both domestic and international and;
- Supporting the culture driving the collaborative team nature as a culture advocate.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced Team Assistant or Junior Executive Assistant, exposure within the financial services industry being ideal. You are team orientated in the sense that you are not precious about undertaking more menial tasks i.e. coffee runs for the team in busy times, yet mature and capable of also stepping up to play a lead role in supporting the culture and team collaboration. You will pride yourself on being well presented, eloquent in communication and calm in disposition. In saying this you will also enjoy a good laugh with team members, and be looking to join a business that is thriving and passionate about what they are doing and achieving in industry! Finally, you will be tech savvy and enjoy working closely with a Senior Executive Assistant who you can bounce off.
The Next Step
We are moving on this search quickly, and commencing interviews immediately, we are however comfortable waiting a notice period for the right individual. So please send through your resume ASAP and Grace Jorgensen will be in touch with feedback.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time