- Growth opportunity for a TA looking for mentoring from a senior EA
- Gain exposure to a fast paced business lead by a driven CEO
- Corporate CBD offices and flexible working arrangements
Join a highly regarded financial services organisation in a newly created position. As the Team Assistant you will provide essential support to the CEO and senior leadership team as well as overflow support to the CEO’s EA. This position will be multi-faceted and involve both corporate and personal support tasks. In return for your professional and proactive approach you will be rewarded with career progression, be apart of a diverse and innovative team and gain key exposure to a high performing business and industry. This is a permanent opportunity available for immediate commencement, the induction and foreseeable future of this role will include a split working from home and in the office.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management across multiple time-zones including room bookings and prep packs;
- High level inbox and email management;
- Domestic and international travel arrangements including full preparation of visas and itineraries;
- Administrating invoices and managing expense reports;
- Preparation of documents, reports and presentations;
- Supporting on events and team building seminars;
- Providing back-up administrative support to the senior leadership team; and
- Any other administrative and ad-hoc tasks required to support the successful running of this CEO’s professional and personal life.
To be considered for this position you must possess 4-5 years’ experience working in a Team Assistant capacity. Exposure to a large global organisation or ASX listed business being key as will industry expertise in financial services. Personality wise you will be professional, proactive, self-motivated and possess exceptional time management and communication skills. You will thrive in fast-paced environments, be adaptable to change and resilient in character.
The Next Step
Due to an increased volume in applicants, please submit your resume should you be interested in the position and only phone with a question that is not answered in the advertisement. Grace Jorgensen is available on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time