- North Shore location – car spot available!
- Team based, employee focused culture – diverse and supportive.
- Autonomous responsibility and the opportunity for career progression!
Our client are a well-known and highly regarded retail brand with a long history of success. They are currently seeking a Team Assistant to sit under the Visual Merchandising umbrella, and support on overseeing the documentation and execution of initiatives across the stores. This role will best suit someone who is creative, and is looking to put their flare for detail to use. This is not a traditional Assistant role; managing the communication between the Visual Merchandising team, stores and retail buyers will be key to your success. This is an opportunity to work close to home on the North Shore, and progress your career with a growing brand!
This is an administrative based, hands on role. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Printing and producing directional VM documents for the Store Experience team;
- Stock coordination for photographing and reporting of products;
- Managing communication between the Buying and Store Experience teams relevant to VM direction;
- Document and database management; ensuring data integrity and consistency at all times, and;
- Any other administrative or support orientated task required to increase the efficiency of the VM team, and keep to deadlines.
To be considered for this position you will ideally exhibit prior experience working within an administrative based capacity, ideally within the creative or retail space. You will have exceptional communication skills, with the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders, and will present in a fashionable yet professional manner. The ability to work autonomously, to a deadline, and well under pressure is key for this position, as is the ability to work well as a team and by direction. In-store retail experience is advantageous, however not essential. Alternatively, this role may suit a recent graduate who has an interest in the creative retail market. Finally, you must have a sharp eye for detail, and be proficient in the full Microsoft Office Suite
The Next Step
If the above sounds like you, please send through your up to date resume ASAP via the link below, and contact Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161 for further information.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time