- CBD location, close to public transport
- Team based, employee focused culture – diverse and supportive.
- Autonomous responsibility and the opportunity for career progression!
Our client is a well-known market leader in financial services, known for their professional client service, and their down to earth and collaborative employee culture. They are currently seeking a Team Assistant to sit under the Distribution Team, and support on overseeing the documentation and execution of initiatives across the stores. This role will best suit someone who is a team player and able to work autonomously. This is not a traditional Assistant role; managing the communication between the Distribution and Growth team in the head office, as well as the franchises will be key to your success. This is an opportunity to progress your career with a well-known Australian brand.
This is an administrative based, hands on role. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Coordinating the workflow within the Distribution Growth team and relevant stakeholders from across the business
- Booking all travel and accommodation
- Coordinating Team Off-Site meetings
- Assisting with the induction of new team members
- Responding to requests from State Managers and Sales Leaders for information relating to recruitment and operations
- Preparing reports and documents for the wider team
To be considered for this position you will ideally exhibit prior experience working within an administrative capacity, ideally within a franchise space. You will have exceptional communication skills, with the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders, and will present in a fashionable yet professional manner. The ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment is key for this position, as is the ability to work well in a team and by direction. Finally, you must have a sharp eye for detail, and be proficient in the full Microsoft Office Suite.
The Next Step
If the above sounds like you, please send through your up to date resume ASAP via the link below, and contact Katie Clarke on 0437 387 743 for further information.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time