- Amazing team culture & workplace atmosphere!
- Endless professional development opportunities!
- Stunning CBD offices, great location!
Our client is a corporate, tier-one financial services firm with almost 100 offices globally. Boasting stunning views and a world-renowned company name, the firm has endless opportunities for professional and personal growth. An opportunity for Team Coordinator has become available for a highly ambitious, polished and proactive individual that is looking to take the next step in their career! With an unmatched workplace atmosphere and amazing team culture, this opportunity is not one to miss. If you are articulate, switched on and looking to progress your career in a fast-paced role, then I encourage you to apply for this position!
In this Team Coordinator role, your responsibilities involve, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating team events and assisting with project development;
- Supporting with new hires, including IT requirements and setup;
- Booking meeting rooms, travel arrangements and itineraries as required;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including arranging logistics across several time zones;
- Ad hoc admin support including expense processing, as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years’ experience in a corporate office environment, in an administrative or client-facing role. You will possess an excellent attention to detail, high-level organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise competing deadlines. We are looking for a self-motivated, well-presented, dynamic and mature individual that is keen to learn and progress their career. Exceptional communication skills are imperative to the role, as well as intermediate MS Office suite skills.
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Gabriella Brown on 0428 355 422 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time