Are you an experienced Team/Personal Assistant looking to take the next step in your support career? Perhaps you are an experienced Executive Assistant who enjoys providing team support? Our client is currently seeking a polished and professional Executive Team Assistant to support their COO and broader team. Our client is a leading global financial services firm that pride themselves on offering career progression to high performing individuals within the business. Working to support a diverse and innovative team, you will be responsible for providing high level administrative support whilst collaborating with peer Assistants.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management across multiple time-zones including room bookings and prep packs;
- High level inbox and email management;
- Domestic and international travel arrangements including full preparation of visas and itineraries;
- Administrating invoices and managing expense reports;
- Preparation of documents, reports and presentations;
- Supporting on adhoc events and team building seminars; and
- Providing back-up administrative support to the larger team, up to 10-12 individuals.
To be considered for this position you must possess at least 5 years’ experience working in a Team or Executive Assistant role, preferable with exposure to a large global organisation. Industry expertise in financial services, or a desire to gain that will be considered advantageous. Personality wise you will be confident, proactive, self-motivated, and possess exceptional time management and communication skills. You will thrive in fast-paced environments, be adaptable to change and resilience in character.
The Next Step
Interviews for this position will commence immediately so please express your interest today! For any further questions please contact Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp