- We recruit for both local and international, well known companies.
- We have opportunities available for an immediate start!
- These roles present a fantastic opportunities to advance your career, grow your skills and add depth to your experience.
Have you recently arrived in Sydney on a Working Holiday Visa, or will this shortly be the case? Perhaps you have unfortunately been made redundant due to Covid-19, or due to personal circumstances be looking for temporary work. No matter the reason, if you are immediately available and looking to commence an Office Support role within corporate, Assistant Sydney would love to speak with you!
We are proud to partner with some of Australia’s most recognisable brands within Property, Financial Services and Technology. Due to the fast-paced, constantly evolving and innovative environments of these clients, they regularly require additional administrative assistance. Their office locations vary from the CBD, to North Sydney and even Parramatta. The contract length can often be one day through to six months and everything in between. The typical positions we have available include Receptionists, Concierge Officers, Team Administrators and Office Coordinators.
Per above, the responsibilities will vary in line with the nature of the position. Broadly speaking, the duties will be as follows:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a courteous and professional manner;
- Answering incoming phone calls and diverting them to the relevant contact;
- Booking and managing meeting rooms;
- Providing team support including diary and expense management;
- Attending meetings and supporting in the preparation of documents;
- Assisting or autonomously pulling together presentations and reports; and
- Adhoc administrative tasks such as processing expenses and assisting with invoicing.
Due to these roles being temporary in nature (some fixed term, some perhaps temp to perm) the majority of them require an immediate start. Due to this we require all applicants to be able to hit the ground running – and provide us with an available start date. In addition to this, you must possess previous experience working in a corporate office based position, or at a minimum high-end hospitality or cabin crew (for reception roles). You will be capable of quickly adapting to new environments, enjoy communicating with multiple stakeholders building relationships with ease, and delight in providing administrative support! Finally, you will take pride in your professional presentation, be highly organised and up for a new and exciting career challenge.
The Next Step
Please send through your resume ASAP if you are available to consider temp work and contact Katie Clarke with any questions on 0437 387 743.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Contract or Temp