- Multiple temporary Receptionist opportunities!
- CBD, North Sydney, Macquarie Park, Alexandria, Eastern Suburbs locations!
- Hourly rate from $25 per hour and upwards!
We are looking for organised, driven and committed candidates who have experience working on Reception, and are interested in temporary assignments. We have multiple opportunities available with clients in the following industries: property, financial services, education, construction and more! We require professional and well-presented candidates who want to work during the week – and only want to hang at the beach on the weekend! These roles will require you to be immediately available, and able to commit to the length of the assignment, therefore Working Holiday Visas are strongly encouraged to apply.
As the Corporate Receptionist you will be expected to deliver 5-star service to guests, clients and visitors on arrival. A full job description will be provided during the interview, however see below the general expectations:
- Meet and greet all visitors and clients in a welcoming manner
- Answering and directing all incoming phone calls
- Responsible for management, maintenance and upkeep of the front office/reception area
- Management of visitor and temporary access passes
- Ensuring client room calendars are up to date and tidy
To be considered for this position you must possess prior administrative experience in a corporate setting. You will be comfortable with the above tasks, and open to being a regular, on-call temp. Finally, you will be exceptionally well presented, possess strong communication skills, have an intermediate understanding of MS Office suite.
The Next Step
On offer are opportunities for personal and professional development, as well as friendly and supportive environments. If you believe you have the skills required to for the above positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Claire McClintock at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Contract or Temp