- Easily accessed by public transport!
- Attractive hourly rate!
- Global business!
Our client is a global company who was recognised on Fortune’s list as one of the ‘Worlds Most Admired Companies.’ They require a temporary Receptionist to ensure the front of house is well maintained. This short term temporary role is to start late March and run into April. Being a busy Reception desk, we are seeking a bubbly, proactive and fast-thinking candidate to fill this position.
As the face of the business, your duties are as follows:
- Meeting and greeting clients promptly, and contacting the staff member to advise of their arrival
- Organising mail couriers
- Answering internal and external phone calls – and transferring these when relevant
- General ad hoc support when required
- Booking the meeting rooms
- Processing invoices and raising purchase orders
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar Receptionist role. You will be accustomed to a busy desk – both foot traffic and inbound phone calls. Excellent communication skills are important for this role as is being well presented. This is a great role to develop professional and personal skills.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the required skills and experience for this position, please apply online today! Have questions? Call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Contract or Temp