- Attractive hourly rate!
- Build your skill set with this global firm!
- Communicate with stakeholders of all levels!
We have an opportunity for a well-presented, switched on and committed candidate who has experience working on Reception, and is interested in temporary assignments. Working with a global firm, you’ll be greeting guests and looking after the meeting rooms, in conjunction with helping organise the fun monthly events! This role requires an immediate start, and prior front desk experience.
As the Corporate Receptionist you will be expected to deliver 5-star service to guests, clients and visitors on arrival. A full job description will be provided during the interview, however see below the general expectations:
- Meet and greet all visitors and clients in a welcoming manner
- Answering and directing all incoming phone calls
- Responsible for management, maintenance and upkeep of the front office/reception area
- Management of visitor and temporary access passes
- Ensuring client room calendars are up to date and tidy
To be considered for this position you must possess prior experience in a corporate setting. You’ll need to be comfortable with the above tasks, have a friendly, can-do attitude. Finally, you need to be exceptionally well presented, possess strong communication skills, have an intermediate understanding of MS Office suite.
The Next Step
On offer is the opportunity for personal and professional development, as well as a friendly and supportive environment. If you believe you have the skills required to for the above position, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Contract or Temp