- ASAP start!
- Rewarding hourly rate!
- Well-known technology company!
Join an impressive and highly regarded business in the technology space. Our client has created a culture of innovation, collaboration, forward thinking and flexibility. With a focus on growth, promotion and development opportunities, this role will expose you to industry professionals and a business with decades of experience within their market. Starting ASAP, this role offers a convenient location in the CBD with many company perks.
As the face of the business, your duties are as follows:
- Meeting and greeting clients promptly, and providing superior customer service;
- Ensuring prompt operation of the phones – and directing calls where relevant;
- Manage and organise couriers, visitor passes, and parking for visitors;
- Booking the meeting rooms, as well as catering, and ensuring the rooms are set up as required;
- Ensuring Reception is presentable at all times;
- Any other general office coordination or administrative tasks as required.
As this is an immediate start and temporary role, we are looking for someone who is able to hit the ground running and pick up new processes and procedures with ease. You will need to have experience working as a Receptionist (minimum 1 year) and have held customer service focused roles. The ability to work well within a team, and be flexible with undertaking a variety of tasks (that may change) is important. An understanding of MS Office Suite is required, as is a positive attitude!
The Next Step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0417 937 303
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Contract or Temp