- Conveniently situated in Surry Hills, close to Central Station
- Close-knit team environment | Superb hours 9am – 5pm
- Up to $75,000 + Super | MYOB experience essential!
Our client is an extremely well-established architecture firm, specialising in bespoke architectural designs for over 25 years. Highly respected within their field for their unique and innovative work, their offices are based in awesome Surry Hills offices, where you’ll work closely with the Operations Manager, to carry out the Accounts Payable & Receivable functions of the business. Crucial to the success of the role is your strong MYOB and MS Excel knowledge, coupled with your maturity & professionalism! If you’re looking for a really top-notch place to work and love accounts and administration support, look no further!
In this Accounts & Admin Officer position, your responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Payable – data entry & paying accounts via BPay or direct credit;
- Accounts Receivable – marking off paid accounts & monitoring of outstanding invoices;
- Entering information into MYOB & keeping track of accounts paid or otherwise;
- Monthly billings- preparing invoices using Excel & entering into MYOB;
- Payroll – managing fortnightly salaries, payroll tax, monthly PAYG & quarterly super;
- Updating of weekly cashflow (billings projections provided by Project Architects & AP information) & daily bank reconciliation; and
- Administration support including assisting with EOIs, tenders / proposals for projects, as well as ordering of office supplies and sundries.
The ideal candidate will possess at least 3 + years of similar experience within accounts or finance administration. Exposure to the construction, architecture, or design sector would be highly advantageous. Further, experience using MYOB and a strong command of Microsoft Excel is essential to the success of this role. Your mature approach, attention to detail, exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) along with your strong organisational skills, will truly set you apart.
This role is to commence ASAP!
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Jessica Duncan on 0499 072 705 for a confidential discussion.