- Exciting temporary position in a newly created role!
- Based in Milperra with onsite parking!
- Two people required to cover flexible working hours!
This global leader in metal processing, recycling and sustainability is looking to bring on board two personable employees to drive the trial of a new call-centre system that our client is looking to implement. The company is extremely well-established and has a large database of clients who often call to make product enquiries. The onboarding process will include extensive training on all products and materials provided by the business, including price points.
This newly created role has the opportunity to turn permanent after 2-3 months if the new system trial is successful. The two successful candidates will be onsite Monday – Friday working alternative hours, with one candidate working from 7am – 3pm and the other candidate from 9am – 5pm. You will operate within a supportive tight-knit team and have the ability to build relationships with clients over the phone.
Reporting to the State Manager, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner;
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics;
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives;
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile;
- Keep records of all conversations in our call centre database in a comprehensible way;
- Assignment of calls to correct internal locations;
- Manual data collection to support data provided from the phone system.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer support role. You will present strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening. You will be customer focused with adaptability to different personality types in order to build rapport over the phone, whilst also manually inputting data into the system. The completion of a Higher Education Certificate is preferred.
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Alana Chapman on 0477 009 590 for a confidential discussion.