- Fresh, new, CBD based offices with flex working arrangements
- 12 month contract commencing in March
- Support a senior global executive and be the go-to for the Sydney team
Our client are a highly reputable, global marketing giant. They are a producer of innovative and cutting edge products and leading technology. Their Sydney team is continuing to expand in line with their APAC growth. They have had the opportunity arise for a 12 month contract covering their current Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join their team and provide high level EA support to their APAC leader, as well as Office Management duties to the team in Sydney. If you are looking to work in a fast paced environment with passionate people and genuine employee benefits, this could be your next role! This position is to run from March 2024 to March 2025, we will commence interviews immediately in line with the start date.
The responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Diary coordination for the APAC Leader and 2IC;
- Schedule meetings and prepare all agendas and collateral required;
- Attend key internal meetings, take minutes, distribute action points and follow-up;
- Liaise with other internal and external contacts on behalf of your executive;
- Book travel, mostly international, including all itineraries and processing related expenses;
- Supporting with event execution;
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments globally including IT, Sales, Marketing and HR;
- Ensure the smooth running of the office including equipment, facilities, meeting rooms, snacks and stationary;
- Ensuring new hires are setup on their first day;
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary;
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and;
- Providing support on other projects as they arise.
Experience in supporting senior executives previously for a number of years is a must for this position. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a proactive and forward thinking style, anticipating your executives needs and tackling any issues that may arise. The ability to operate as part of a team with both the senior senior leadership team and wider Sydney office is essential, as is the knack for operating effectively when independent. This role is for a start at the end of March 2024, therefore an ability to commence then and commit to 12 months is critical.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Should you have any questions please phone Grace Jorgensen on 0499 910 241.