- Join a highly supportive network of EA’s, with a culture for collaboration
- Benefits like market leading leave entitlements and wellness perks on offer
- Longevity and tenure is afforded through genuine opportunity for progression
A highly sought after opportunity to join a top ASX listed business, recognised for their specialist expertise and reputable brand name on both a local and global scale. They’re on the hunt for a proactive, enthusiastic, task focused Executive Assistant to support a senior executive and small team. This role is ripe for an eager, self-starter who is skilled in providing executive and team assistance, and wants to kickstart a fantastic career in one of the top employers within Australia. Reap the rewards of taking ownership of your role and bring a forward-thinking attitude to a business known for hiring the best and promoting within regularly.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management for the executive and senior leaders in the team, including arranging meetings with a variety of stakeholders;
- Inbox management actioning and delegating as required;
- Booking and scheduling travel, international and domestic;
- Compiling meeting packs and presentations;
- Coordination of team events, including strategy days and team functions as well as client events including lunches and dinners;
- Processing purchase orders, invoices and expenses and;
- Managing broader ad hoc needs for the executive and team from IT set up to onboarding and the like.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant. We are flexible on industry exposure, however coming from a large, global or fast paced corporate business environment is highly desired. We are seeking an inherently organised and detail-oriented individual who also thrives working with other EA’s. You are a ‘doer’ at heart who wants to contribute to the end goal and be surrounded by a team who will help you progress. If you have been wanting to step-into a large structured company with a positive culture, stability and strong people driven perks, we encourage you to apply today.
The Next Step
This role is a result of said internal progression, so while it is available immediately we will wait a notice period for the right person. Please do not delay in submitting your resume or call Grace Jorgensen on 0499 910 241 for any further detail.