- Salary of $100k + super + bonus and fantastic perks and employee benefits
- Traditional EA support with scope to delve into more long term
- A phenomenal CEO to work with that will drive your career potential
We are currently working with one of Australia’s most successful privately owned companies, on the search for a brilliant new EA to their CEO and leadership team. With a long standing history of success and stability within their sector, this business is gearing up to enter the next stage of their journey. Innovating their product suite, taking further market share and creating an environment where their people love coming to work are all key priorities. From the CEO; “I want to empower my people with the tools they need to be successful, and take away their roadblocks”.
Located in an open-designed office space in Mascot, which encourages collaboration and fosters a rare, relaxed team environment. You will have the autonomy and trust to do your job well, whilst enjoying the spoils of your hard work including access to exclusive events, perks including premium office appliances, onsite lunch and a genuine ‘bring your best self to the office’ environment welcoming all, including dogs!
This role will encompass EA support to the CEO and leadership team working closely with the Business Manager. The JD is fluid and will allow for growth in time for the right person, however core duties will mean you own the administrative flow of the CEO, including;
- Diary management and strategic scheduling for the CEO;
- Complete oversight of inbox, email and correspondence management (in time);
- Schedule ELT and department meetings; assist in the preparation and distribution of agendas, documents and materials;
- Travel coordination both domestic and international;
- Managing stakeholder relationships with suppliers, customers and industry affiliates;
- Preparation of reports, presentations and information packs;
- Processing of expenses and supporting with budget information as required, and;
- In collaboration with the Business Manager; any other administrative or project related work required to ensure the CEO and ELT are organised and the business is moving forward at all times.
We are seeking a tech savvy, collaborative and energetic Executive Assistant for this position. This CEO comes from a sales background; however is not overbearing in nature, he is genuine and authentic, high intellect and people focused. Executive Assistant experience from within a product based business will set you up for success in this environment. In style, we are looking for someone down to earth, with no airs and graces, well organised and pre-emptive. A strong team player who can read a room and role up their sleeves.
The Next Step
All applications will be reviewed and responded to in real time, please contact Grace Jorgensen with any queries on 0499 910 241. All enquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality and discretion.