- Become an integral part of a premium asset management firm!
- Career growth – this temp role offers a potential to perm!
- Join a well-established team of high performing and dynamic colleagues!
Assistant Sydney’s client is a renowned financial services firm, leading the charge in engaging, dynamic workplaces. In the strategically located office, right in the thick of the CBD, this position will see a polished and undeniably switched-on facilities expert in office 5 days a week to take ownership of the role. This is a dynamic position, where no two days will mirror each other, and each task will be tackled with your utmost level of service. Perhaps you are a seasoned facilities manager looking to take on some temp work, or a hotel and hospitality guru with the operational and administration skillset to achieve success in this position.
If you love a busy day in the CBD within the financial services sector and have the experience to match, a role at a distinguished global company will not be one to shy away from!
As a Facilities Coordinator, no two days are the same. Your duties may include, but are not limited to;
- Visitor management; coordinating access passes, security access, managing phone calls and mail/couriers;
- Events and meeting coordination; booking meeting rooms, organising catering, offer beverages;
- Waste Management; ensuring recycling is undertaken as well as confidential and secure documents handled, this include archiving and record management;
- Vendor liaising, coordination and assisting of planned maintenance rollouts;
- Office stock and stationary as well as relocation;
- Managing on-site health and safety support as well as fire drill and trainings;
- Invoicing, purchase orders and budgeting, and;
- General operational support and ad hoc requests;
The right candidate for this position will have a background within Facilities at a Manager / Coordinator level or be experienced within Letting and Property. You will hold yourself to a very high standard across the board, be it customer service, communication, attention to detail and presentation. You understand the corporate sector and the expectations of a global financial firm yet are also a warm and welcoming individual who is approachable for all clients or employees. You are reliable, resilient and a problem-solver at your core, but you also enjoy organisational and autonomous tasks too.
The Next Step
If you believe the above ticks your boxes and you possess the appropriate skillset, please do not hesitate to apply with an updated CV today! Alternatively, give Naomi Waters a call on 0455 825 369.