- Fulltime permanent position in North Sydney!
- Welcoming and supportive workplace!
- Expand your existing skillset and grow in your career!
Our client is a highly regarded specialist medical practice that offers a refined and state of the art consultative service to their clientele. The clinic, based in North Sydney, is seeking a medical receptionist to join their warm and welcoming team and contribute to an empathetic and supportive environment. Our client is looking for a candidate that is polite, warm and demonstrates good management skills. The role is full time and runs on a rotating schedule of either 8am- 4pm or 9am-5:30pm. The environment is close-knit and welcoming. You will be provided with a supportive onboarding process and training experiences to expand your knowledge and career opportunities. If you’re seeking a new front of house role and pride yourself on your friendly, customer centric ability, please don’t hesitate to apply!
Responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to;
- Attending to patient enquires both in person and over the phone;
- Managing the patient bookings and scheduling in doctors appointments;
- Maintaining patient files, including retrieving of records and test results;
- Receiving and taking payments;
- Managing patient billing and lodging Medicare/Health Fund claims;
- Liaising with hospitals;
- General ad-hoc administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6-12 months experience as a receptionist/customer facing role within the medical/healthcare industry. You must be well presented, welcoming, polite, and confident. Exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills are imperative as is a strong attention to detail. Our client is seeking someone who is a fast learner and will provide 5-star service to their clientele. You will need an intermediate skillset in MS Office Suite.
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Alice Grieve on 0447 890 569 for a confidential discussion.