- Fulltime, permanent opportunity in a thriving firm.
- Friendly & collaborative workplace.
- Take complete ownership of an ever evolving role.
Our client is a global financial firm that specialises in offering solutions to clients in the APAC region. Since its establishment in the late 1900s, our client has been recognised for various awards and completed investments circa $10m. Their expertise and flexibility, coupled with their transparency and ability to understand their respective client’s niches, has enabled them to provide solutions for clients beyond that of a traditional bank lender. On offer is the opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join the Sydney CBD located boutique firm on a fulltime permanent basis. Based in office 5 days per week (flexibility around hours when required), you will integrate nicely into a close-knit team of successful industry leaders.
The responsibilities for the Office Manager include:
- Greeting guests/visitors on arrival
- Ordering office supplies – stationary, IT equipment, kitchen supplies, and managing the kitchen and meetings rooms to ensure cleanliness;
- Managing the facilities – liaising IT, coordinating contractors, liaising with the landlord, organising security passes;
- Co-ordinating monthly invoices and reconciling credit cards using Xero;
- Liaising with the international HQ on administrative tasks
- Formatting presentations;
- Organising team off sites, outings, and work trips, including accommodation, transfers, Visas etc.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Office Manager or Executive Assistant who has a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working at a senior level. You will have experience working in a financial services focused firm, and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic, high-powered environment. We are looking for someone who leads with an entrepreneurial style, who is a confident decision maker and demonstrated initiative. You will be articulate, switched on, well presented, and have a strong understanding of MS Office Suite.
The Next Step
If the above sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply today with an updated CV! Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 for a confidential discussion.