- Newly created role, more than your traditional Office Manager!
- Surround yourself with industry leaders, each with their own style and flare!
- Convenient CBD location, spend 5 days in a stunning traditional building!
Assistant Sydney is working with a highly regarded professional practice in the legal space, to fill a brand-new Office Manager position in their stunning CBD location. With a 35-year history, this business can be recognised for their specialist work within criminal law and modern approach to the legal hierarchy. Working to support the legal practitioners and Board, this intelligent, fiercely organised, and adaptable individual will join the business at a full-time capacity with some wriggle-room for personal commitments. With the ambition to streamline the execution of systems, software’s and general admin and working closely with the Clerk and Receptionist, this individual will love the ebbs and flows of a law firm and find a real thrill in undertaking administrative tasks. With an enticing salary package on offer and a range of benefits, this opportunity is not to be missed!
As an Office Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to;
- Book and manage conferences, general office tidiness;
- Document management, handling of confidential information and databases;
- Streamlining and implementing systems;
- Induction, onboarding and training;
- Travel and expenses, collaborating with the bookkeeper on tasks;
- Work Health and Safety along with emergency procedure management;
- Event management, venue sourcing and vendor liaison, and;
- Thoroughly understanding the role of the Clerk with the ability to take on duties in their absence.
The ideal candidate will have a strong administration background with 3-5 years of Office Manager or Practice Manager experience. You will be able to hold your own, pride yourself on your initiative and ability to read the room. The right candidate must be tech savvy, with experience using MS Office Suite and a general understanding of systems and technology! You are mature and unwaveringly personable, a chameleon when needed with the ability to manage many outgoing personalities. With that in mind, you should be bubbly, bright, punchy and above all, calm under pressure. This will allow you to be ready to work with interesting, busy and passionate individuals who are often undergoing stressful cases. It is an exciting opportunity and a real foot in the door of a fantastic firm. Legal experience is not necessary, but an interest is beneficial!
The Next Step
If you are eager to learn more and feel you have the skillsets required, please apply with an updated CV today. Alternatively, please call Naomi Waters on 0455 825 369 for a confidential chat!