- Newly-created role which will see you truly take ownership; make this role your own!
- Based in the ever-modern Barangaroo International Towers, you will love coming to work in an office which boasts top-tier facilities, cafes, and panoramic views
- Close-knit and welcoming team
Assistant Sydney is proudly partnering with a boutique accounting and financial planning firm who differentiate themselves from their competitors through their nimble, focused, flexible approach and personalised service to their well-established client base. This is an opportunity to join a company that are at the forefront of their industry, with a team that can only be described as high-performing yet flexible, warm, welcoming, and down to earth.
Our client is now seeking an Office Manager/Personal Assistant to provide seamless support to the Director and wider team to ensure the smooth operations and workflow of the office in this newly-created role.
If you are excited about the prospect of having a finger in many pies of the business and you have an incredible attention to detail – this role could be for you!
Your duties will include, but are not limited to the below:
- Managing workflow of the office and team;
- Supporting with IT, Marketing, and HR requests;
- Coordinating internal and external events;
- Ensuring the smooth running of the business operations;
- Client services administration including onboarding.
- Diary and inbox management for the Director;
- Providing project support to the Director;
- Domestic flights, travel, accommodation and transfers.
We are seeking a candidate with an exceptional attention to detail and the desire to get involved in a boutique business. You will have a mature approach to work, highly reliable, and very organised. We would love to hear from experienced Administrators or Office/Practice Managers – those coming from accounting, legal, or financial/professional services are highly desirable.
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today. Alternatively, please call Gabriella (Ella) Brown for a confidential discussion on 0428 355 422.