- Immediate start role, 3 days/week! Initial 2 month contract, potential to become ongoing
- We are seeking a candidate with Retail/Centre Marketing experience, ideally
- Based in the South-West Sydney area
Our client is frequented by their locals as the main shopping precinct! The retail mix is tailored to suit the tastes of a diverse trade area, situated in a high profile location within an established residential area, and easily accessible by public transportation options. They have now had an immediate start, part-time Marketing Coordinator/Manager position become available for a candidate with Centre or Retail Marketing experience.
If that sounds like you, apply today! Interviews will commence immediately.
Depending on your experience, this role will involve (but is not limited to):
- Driving customer traffic, maximising sales and market share and to elevate the overall brand of the stores;
- Ensuring objectives are set for each relevant campaign, a formal feedback process is established and effective results measuring processes are in place;
- Briefing all centre management staff on all activations/events/campaigns;
- Ensuring all ongoing marketing channels are kept up to date and optimised;
- General admin and coordination tasks as required.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working as a Marketing Administrator, Coordinator, or Manager, with experience in a Retail or Shopping Centre Management environment. You will be switched-on and well presented with excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail.
Ideally, we are seeking an candidates who are available for an immediate start or have up to 1 weeks’ notice period.
The Next Step
Interviews will commence immediately. If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Ella Brown on 0428 355 422 for a confidential discussion.