- Industry-leading benefits, generous parental leave, and hybrid working.
- Play an integral part in the operations across P&C and finance functions.
- Recognised as a WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.
Assistant Sydney is proudly partnering with an award-winning business whose successes have stemmed from development, ownership, and management of top-tier industrial, logistics, and commercial properties, globally. The business is part of an international conglomerate, recognised for it’s unique values, industry-leading benefits, generous parental leave, and dedicated L&D opportunities. Join the team as the Personal Assistant supporting the Chief Financial Officer and General Manager, People & Culture, and play an integral part in their respective functions, allowing for seamless daily operations.
A complete job description will be shared during a registration interview. Your duties as the Personal Assistant to Chief Financial Officer & General Manager, People & Culture, will include:
- Managing diaries and emails across multiple time zones;
- Preparing and distributing agendas, recording of meeting minutes and action items for meetings;
- Assisting with annual calendar planning and event coordination;
- Arranging international and domestic travel;
- Developing and implementing systems to manage daily operations and identifying improvement opportunities;
- Acting as a liaison between the administrative teams in all offices;
- Assisting with management and tracking of all people related components and with management of forecast and budget process;
- Reconciling expenses.
The ideal candidate will posses 5+ years experience working with senior executives in high-pressure environments characterised by intensity and complexity. You should be confident in providing support to other senior executives as needed, demonstrating a collaborative and team-oriented approach without being overly protective of responsibilities, and be aware that flexibility and adaptability is required. Your positive attitude, demonstrated attention to detail, and experience with MS Office Suite is necessary to succeeding in this position.
The Next Step
If all of the above sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply today with an updated CV! Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 for a confidential discussion.