- Ongoing contract / temp to perm for our full working right candidates!
- Join a long-standing business with a global reputation!
- Commence your career by expanding your professional network!
Assistant Sydney is working with a global tech giant business who are key industry players. Alongside being the number one employer of choice within the tech sphere, this business has a vibrant and bustling workplace culture with a stunning office site to match. Designed as an initial 6-month contract continuing onto an ongoing month to month, you will adore a Monday – Friday customer service role spent in the harbour-side CBD location. (Please note due to the contract length being ongoing, we are only able to consider applicants who don’t have visa restrictions).
Surrounded by intelligent and supportive professionals, Receptionist roles are a great foot-in-the-door for customer-service, hospitality or guest service agent candidates, looking to move more corporately. Alternatively, you may be a seasoned Receptionist or Senior administrator looking to step back. This is chance to flex your administrative and customer-service skills whilst dabbling in mail courier and additional reporting duties, which adds variety to your typical Reception gig!
As the Reception/administrator, your duties will include but are not limited to;
- Answering incoming phone calls, emails, inquiries
- Data and report preparing in support of admin teams;
- Take charge of mail courier duties, delegation and organisation;
- Maintaining the utmost level of customer satisfaction and provide a high standard of hospitality;
- Collaboration with the events department as well as mailroom team and customers;
- Meeting and greeting guests and clients;
- Coordinating meeting rooms, couriers/mail, and basic facilities;
- Acting as the face of the company and main point of contact for any enquiries, and;
- Any ad hoc Reception, Admin, Facilities requests as needed.
The right candidate will have 1-2+ years of customer-service, high-end retail, hospitality or reception experience. For this position, we can only consider those with full working rights for longer than 6 months. You must be well-presented, professional, and friendly with a knack for organisation and a great phone manner. Experience with Slack, Google Suite or Tableau is advantageous. Perhaps you have a strong interest in the technology field, or you simply have a passion for customer-service, organisation and front of house roles. You will be supported and welcomed into the team of a global company, so, ideally you are a great team-player but can just as easily work autonomously on ad hoc tasks and take on any duty with a positive attitude. You are a people-person and driven by customer-satisfaction as well as ambitious and reliable.
The Next Step
If you are an administrator who possesses the required skills, please do not hesitate to apply today with an updated CV. Alternatively, please call Naomi Waters on 0455 825 369 for a confidential chat.