- Exciting Permanent Full-Time Position!
- $85,000 base + Super + Attractive Bonus!
- Conveniently located in the heart of Sydney CBD!
Our client is a leading Global Investment Management and Research firm that is highly regarded within the industry. The Sales and Marketing team are excited to have a Team Assistant join them and assist with their various projects. You will be rewarded for your efforts with an attractive remuneration package, annual bonus, and healthcare benefits if applicable.
Our well-established client is conveniently located in the heart of the CBD in a modern building. You will be part of a collaborative environment in the Sales and Marketing team, which will see you assist with administrative support, dedicated client service responsibilities, ad hoc tasks along with general assistant duties including diary management and coordinating travel arrangements.
Reporting into the EA to CEO, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Assist with ad-hoc administrative tasks, including conference/sponsorship support, promotional merchandise, and coordination of corporate branded stationery;
- Take ownership of external and internal events, including internal meeting coordination;
- Work closely with the digital marketing manager, using salesforce and generating collateral;
- Manage monthly production of fun materials including fact sheets;
- Coordinate travel arrangements;
- Expense reconciliation.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Marketing related role. You will be a highly motivated team player with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You will be highly organised with a creative flare that will allow you to effectively drive marketing initiatives for the business. As part of the interview process you will be expected to undergo testing on your technical ability.
The Next Step
We will be shortlisting this role immediately, please apply now if you are interested in this role as we will be reviewing candidates in real time. Apply online now with an updated resume! Alternatively, please call Alana Chapman on 0477 009 590 for a confidential discussion.