- Culture of encouragement and development, unique pathways for every individual
- Gorgeous modern office, based in Sydney’s CBD fringe
- Fulltime Permanent role
We are working with Sydney’s top residential property group to recruit a Sales Support Administrator for one their highly successful and top performing sales team. With over two decades of experience in the real estate industry, our client is known for their forward-thinking approach and connecting people with homes that suit their lifestyle. As they expand from dominating the Eastern Suburbs and Inner West regions to conquering the North Shore, joining this boutique firm presents an exciting prospect to contribute their continued success.
We are looking for a progressive, independent, proactive individual who is eager to work with some of the best, and play a critical part in providing exceptional client experiences, whilst also managing the flow of administration to support their sales teams to deliver quality outcomes.
Your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- General administration processing for all properties listed for sale including creation of listing in REX;
- Preparing proposals, creating marketing plans, filing and web updates.
- Coordinating sales campaigns in collaboration with the marketing team;
- Supporting with changes during sales campaigns;
- Securing appointments for all properties listed for sale;
- Processing exchanges;
- Supporting with data entry, reporting, projects and process improvement initiatives as and when required;
- Ad-hoc responsibilities as requested by Management.
The ideal candidate for should bring 1-3 years of reception/administration experience within the real estate sector. The candidate must exhibit a proactive mindset, a commitment to exceptional service, and possess an eye for detail. Self-organisation, prioritisation, and the ability to think on one’s feet are crucial, accompanied by solid administration skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office. We are seeking a self-motivated individual with a passion for continuous learning and growth within the real estate industry, demonstrating the ability to problem-solve, and contribute to process improvements in support of a high-performing team. A current Real Estate Certificate is desirable.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required to fill this position, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Alice Grieve on 0447 890 560 with any questions.