- Market leading company with many accolades to their name
- A collaborative and professional environment where you will feel truly valued
- On offer is attractive remuneration, culture, and endless other perks!
Assistant Sydney is recruiting for a business whose brand truly speaks for itself – an industry leader within their sector, with billions of dollars to their management portfolio. With a brand new, stunning CBD based office that boasts harbour views, the culture of the firm is fun, fast-paced, and welcoming. An opportunity has become available for a switched-on and bright Executive/Team Assistant to support one of their evolving internal teams including multiple senior stakeholders within the business.
In this fast paced and all-encompassing role, your varied day will involve:
- Comprehensive and complex diary and inbox management;
- Managing travel, flights, accommodation, transfers, and itineraries for the team;
- Organising team events, external off-sites, venue arrangements;
- Stakeholder management;
- Processing expenses, coordinating meeting rooms, catering, and AV requirements as required;
- Pulling together PowerPoints, reports, and proposals;
- Ad hoc EA/TA duties.
You will be motivated, high energy, and professional, with a strong work ethic and ‘non-fuss’ approach. You’ll be passionate about delivering a top tier service to both internal and external clients, with the ability to multi-task. A willingness to learn will take you far, with genuine career progression options down the line. MS Office Suite skills are required, along with a high attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
If you have 4-5 years minimum as a Team Assistant supporting multiple executives, ideally coming from a similar corporate environment, we want to hear from you today.
The Next Step
Interviews will commence immediately; apply online today! Alternatively, please call Gabriella (Ella) Brown on 0428 355 422 for a confidential discussion.